As an accredited NDIS service provider, Sun Cleaning has the ability, skillset and appropriate workforce to conduct some of the following tasks for our NDIS Clients:
- All internal domestic cleaning duties
- Window cleaning (up to four stories)
- All Yard Maintenance
- High pressure cleaning
Possessing a wide variety of cleaning technicians trained in various tools and procedures, Sun Cleaning ensures its clients that the person they are allocated to conduct the work within their home setting is both appropriately qualified and trained for the required task.
Consultation with our NDIS clients is paramount, whether it be through an aid or directly, we ensure that the task being completed is done in accordance with when and how the client wishes to have their specific household tasks carried out.
Some of the indoor services on offer are sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, tile and grout cleaning, stain removal, carpet cleaning, air-conditioning sanitisation, window & frame cleaning, bathroom detailing, high reach cobweb removal
Outdoor Garden Maintenance:
Some of the outdoor services provided are lawn mowing, edging, hedging, rubbish removal, high pressure cleaning, weed removal, weed spraying, window cleaning (up to four stories)
The Sun Cares Six Step NDIS Check
Before any Sun Cleaning or outdoor maintenance technician is considered to undertake work for our clients, they must undergo the following six step process
- Provide evidence of a completed and current national police check
- Provide evidence of a current working with children check
- Undergo a rigorous company induction highlighting to them our responsibility as a company and theirs as one of our technicians with respect to company polices and procedures surrounding best practice at all times
- Detailed training in the Sun Work Health & Safety system where each and every one of our technicians is made to understand and show 100% competency and compliance in our unique risk management model.
- NDIS Specific induction training: A thorough suitability assessment conducted on the specific cleaning technician in order for them to show they have the unique competencies in order to work with our NDIS Clients
- Tool Assessment Training: Overlooked by many providers is proving competency to complete even the most basic of household tasks. Our cleaning techs and outdoor maintenance staff undergo practical training and assessment at our head office or out in the field under the eye of Sun Cleaning managing directors.
Get in touch with the team at Sun Cleaning today for all your NDIS Home cleaning and maintenance needs.